Passenger Service Workers & Personnel
Alaska Marine Highway Bellingham, WA Full-time Hospitality
Posted on February 27, 2023
ALASKA MARINE HIGHWAY NOW HIRING!
Some of the positions we are currently recruiting for are:
- Passenger Service Workers; Stewards & Pursers
- Unlicensed Engine Personnel; Oilers & Jr Engineers
- Licensed Deck Officers
- Able Bodied Seaman
- Marine Engineers
- The Passenger Services department is the cornerstone of outstanding onboard customer service. This department is responsible for services that include; maintaining all vessel amenities, on-board storage and distribution of provisions and supplies, administering embarkation & disembarkation of passengers and vehicles, handling financial transactions and reporting, food and beverage service, medical assistance, stateroom sales and service, filing and reporting of regulatory paperwork, and providing information services for both crew and passengers.
- Marine Engineers AMHS offers competitive starting pay along with progressive compensation plans for advancement to higher level positions. The State of Alaska offers a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance with optional family coverage, retirement benefits, vacation and personal leave that accrues with years of service.
- Several full time, year round professional and entry level positions are now available throughout Alaska in our offices, terminals and onboard our vessels.
- AMHS offers competitive starting pay, full benefits package. vacation & personal leave and hands-on trainimg.
Visit the employment page on our website for current positions open for recruitment and details on the application process.