Receptionist / Secretary
Receptionist / Secretary: Responsible for performing administrative and clerical tasks within an office setting to support daily operations. The duties include serving as front desk receptionist, answering and transferring phone calls to employees, sorting and delivering mail to employees, greeting visitors, performing computer data entry and administrative tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Secretarial Work including Data Entry and Word Processing
- Daily dispatch communication to field personnel
- Reaching out to field personnel for missing paperwork including timecards
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Skill Required: As a necessary part of our team, the Receptionist / Secretary must have excellent time management skills and be able to multitask. Patience, organization skills and a can-do attitude are important. Candidates should also have good computer skills and the ability to accurately enter information. Touch typing and accuracy are necessary, along with the ability to work independently. They should be able to exhibit an organized and professional demeanor and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.