Controller: Fish Processor/Pet Food ManufacturingFat-Cat Fish Company
FAT-CAT Fish Company - Bellingham, WA Full-time position 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
Salary: $85,000 - $90,000 for qualifications and experience
Benefits: Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
*Accounts Payable oversight
*Accounts Receivable oversight
*Audits with Customers and USDC/NOAA
*Bank Reconciliation oversight
*Company Policies and Procedures
*Financial Reporting Monthly
*GMP and HACCP Programs and Compliance
*Insurance Coverage and Updates
*Interaction with Accounting, Insurance, Legal and Tax Professionals
*Labor & Industries Safety Program and Compliance
*Monthly, Quarterly and Year-End Regulatory and Compliance Reporting
*Payroll and Reporting Oversight of Third-Party
*Year-End Financial and Tax preparation for CPA Firm
- Independent accountability and supervision of support staff.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in listed responsibilities.
- Expert Excel and computer skills.
- Accuracy with attention to detail.
- Able to effectively communicate in an efficient and condensed manner.
- Follow through for completion of all work without supervision.
- Timely completion of deadlines before due dates.
- Respectful and Professional at all times.
Fat-Cat Fish Company is a major supplier of premium fish ingredients to the pet food industry. If you have pets they have probably eaten one of the brands that we supply. We are expanding by leaps and bounds and looking to hire a professional qualified to manage the accounting and compliance for the Bellingham, WA processing location. We expect integrity, motivation and strong work ethic to be a good fit with our company. Thank you for your interest.