Construction SuperintendentLandmark Investment Construction, Inc.
We are developer and builder firm in eastside and Bellingham area since 2002. And we are looking for experienced Construction Superintendent to lead for large Mixed-use Building PJ which is GBA 130,000SF, 6 stories including new construction 110 units apartments, 75 parking garage after demolition 30,000SF big box retail building and remodeling 11,000SF retails in Fairhaven just next exit#250 of I-5.
Construction Superintendent will lead site supervision, subcontractor management, safety management, and quality control, inspections and all phases of construction with excellent management, communication, problem solving and responsibilities.
Skills and Expertise:
- Leading subcontractors and suppliers, cost monitoring, scheduling and quality control
- Establish the project schedule and manage the project schedule weekly, scheduling sub-contractors and material deliveries to complete the project.
- Supervising the tasks and responsibilities assigned to subcontractors; verifying that the site is organized and clean, and that satisfactory progress is being made in order to meet the established schedule milestones.
- Documentation to include: writing and signing all Purchase Orders, change orders, and back charges; monitoring sub-contractors agreements and providing written notices if they are not meeting the terms of their commitments.
- Quality Control to include: assuring all procedures and workmanship meet codes; verifying that the required inspections are made by the appropriate governing authorities; inspecting and noting deficiencies that need correction prior to unit inspection by the owner; making sure all requirements are met at close-out of project, and that permanent occupants are obtained from the governing Building Department.
- Safety and Security to include: verifying that the project has a complete inventory of tools on file and that the tools are being maintained; enforcing the Company Safety and Security Policy and Procedures on the project site at all times.
- Confirm payment of invoices and progress
- 6 years of project management experience in multi-family residential, commercial construction
- Familiar with all aspects of commercial construction trades and materials
- Strong working knowledge of project scheduling, phasing, sequencing, and plan review
- Ability to verify accuracy of dimensions of installations and layouts
- Reading and correction blue prints
- Self-starter with good documentation skills using email, internet, and MS Word, Excel
- Good trouble shooter and problem solving
- Friendly, well-groomed with positive attitude Provide professional references including contact points
Compensation: Competitive wages upon Qualification