Regional Program Director - Bellingham WA - Posting # 18-020Lifeline Connections
Agency Background: Lifeline Connections is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Southwest Washington, offering multiple mental health services. Lifeline clients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find long-term recovery. Lifeline's goal is to meet a chronic and desperate need for mental health and addiction treatment services. Lifeline has a vision of creating the best addiction treatment and rehabilitation possible in a way that is affordable to the greatest number of people. Over the past fifty years the executive management team and board of directors of Lifeline have remained committed to our passion and vision. Regional Program Director - Bellingham WA - Posting # 18-020
Major Duties: The Regional Program Director works closely with the Chief Clinical Officer, Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the provision of clinical services to patients enrolled in their assigned region. This position provides program oversight and clinical supervision for necessary clinical staff in their assigned region including clinical service delivery, maintenance of patient records, contract compliance, financial management, public relations, and liaison with various government and private agencies and officials. This position is a member of the Management Team. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
- Review Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to substance use disorder and mental health treatment and develop and implement policies and procedures to comply with said codes and regulations;
- Ensure that continuous quality improvement addresses both patient needs and compliance with WACs, RCWs, CARF and Federal Regulations;
- Ensure that the agency treatment programs are maintained in such a way to be in substantial compliance with Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) ;
- Prepares and submits statistical reports to the Chief Clinical Officer for program compliance with contract performance indicators;
- Provides clinical supervision of treatment services including case staffing, chart entries, case audits, and treatment plan reviews;
- Assist with Orientation of all new staff to their assigned region;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Lifeline Connections contracts and policies and procedures;
- Prepare and present in-service training to staff in order to meet the needs of the changing trends in substance use disorder and mental health treatment; - In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, ensure that assigned programs are financially stable; - Provide direct services to patients as needed; and - Other duties as assigned.
- A masters' degree or further advanced degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field from an accredited college or university required;
- Ability to meet the licensing requirements of a Chemical Dependency Professional in Washington State (CDP) consistent with WAC 388-877 and RCW 18.205 required;
- 3 years supervisory experience in a state approved substance use treatment program required;
- Licensed as a mental health counselor, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed clinical social worker preferred;
- Previous documented experience working with an understanding of statistical methods, managing budgets, supervision of personnel and program management;
- Current unencumbered driver license and proof of current car insurance may be required; - Current CPR/1st Aid certification required for staff members at hire or shortly thereafter;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Great attendance; and
- Ability to work well with others.
Salary: DOE Application Process: Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources.
We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for.
The Benefits: Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 3%. On top of all that, our employees receive 4 weeks paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service) and 11 paid holidays per year! Send us your resume and let's talk about you joining our team!