Office Operations Specialist LTI/Milky WayLTI, Inc.
This position is a key member of the team, supporting the executives, operations and service centers system-wide by performing various administrative tasks as well as working with our customer. Strong communication and customer service skills; ability to work independently, as well as be a team player is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates the Company Picnic including working with vendors, employees and customers.
- Coordinates the Everyday Hero events for all regions working with operations personnel
- Coordinates manager meetings including travel, lodging, meeting facilities and meals.
- Manages corporate travel program.
- Responsible for airline bookings and ticketing of all company travel, including flight research and correspondence with travelers.
- Responsible for lodging, and transportation booking including research and correspondence with travelers
Office Operations Customer contact
- Coordinates customer requests for documentation and information, such as loadsheets, bill of lading, delivery receipts and purchase order numbers
- Requests missing documentation or information from service centers
- Prepares billing invoices, backup or special billing reports to send to customers
- Works with system downloads and excel spreadsheets
- Performs associated data entry and quality control functions
- Operates the office phone system
- Greets and interacts with customers, vendors and employees. Maintains visitor log sheets
General Administrative Support Functions:
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
- Assists with miscellaneous correspondence, reports, and various annual projects.
- Manages document storage and disposal processes
- Orders office supplies for general office, and researches special item orders
- Assists with planning and coordinating of quarterly and annual meetings.
- Supports preparation of Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Maintains office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax machine, installs ribbons, toner, as required and arranges for repair/service when requested
- Maintains conference rooms, computer room and general areas for neatness/cleanliness, organization and configurations
- Arranges building maintenance when needed
Other Duties: Provides executive and operational support as requested. Other duties may be assigned.
Predictable and consistent attendance required.
For Qualification and Apply please visit to our website: https://external-lynden.icims.com/jobs/2528/office-operations-specialist/job?hub=7&mobile=false&width=910&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300