ControllerLummi Indian Business Council
JOB TITLE: Controller
OPEN: December 7, 2018
CLOSES: December 31, 2018
SALARY GRADE: Grade: 11 ($33.18-$37.16)
DURATION: Regular Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: Under the administrative direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Controller directs and manages the accounting, purchasing, payroll and collection activities and personnel that support the Tribal Government and Operating Divisions. The Controller is to perform tests of internal controls to ensure the protection of assets and that all activities of the annual audit and ensure that all records are in balance and in “auditable” condition. The Controller is to interface with the coordinate accounting and purchasing activities with all departments, and will work in conjunction with the IS Department to ensure the financial hardware and software systems are operating within acceptable standards.
- BA Degree in Accounting AND 4 years experience in the accounting field
- 2 years of governmental funds accounting
- 5 years recent experience supervising an accounting department of at least fifteen people
- 4 years experience operating integrated financial software systems
- CPA or MBA certification preferred
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver’s license and meet eligibility requirements for tribal insurance.
- Lummi/Native American/Veteran preference policy applies.
To obtain a Lummi Indian Business Council (LIBC) application click here or request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact the HR front desk (360) 312-2023. Submit LIBC application, cover letter, resume & reference letters no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date listed above. If listing
degrees or certifications include copies. Mailing Address: 2665 Kwina Road, Bellingham, WA 98226