Health Applications CoordinatorLummi Indian Business Council
Job Title: Health Applications Coordinator
Open: December 3, 2018
Close: December 14, 2018
Salary: Depends on experience
Duration: Regular Full Time
Job Summary: Health Applications Coordinator is responsible for the implementation, optimization and ongoing support of electronic health record (EHR) applications. This position is responsible for workflow transformation, assessment, planning, design, re-design, validation, testing, evaluation, end-user training, implementation, support, optimization, and adoption of health applications and processes. This position will help inform health program development and monitoring through data reporting and analysis.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Bachelor’s degree in Health Informatics, Health Sciences, or Business;
· OR, applicant may substitute RN degree with a certificate in Health Informatics or EHR management.
· Plus, 2 years of work experience in Health IT in a clinical setting.
· OR, may substitute 8 years of directly related project management experience in Health IT at a hospital or academic medical center in lieu of education.
· Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s license and meet eligibility requirements for tribal insurance.
· Lummi/Native American/Veteran preference policy applies.
If you wish to apply, please send the required completed employment application, resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Departmentat firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact us at (360) 312-2023 for further assistance. Application available on our website https://www.lummi-nsn.gov/hr