Medical Assistant/WIC CertifierLummi Indian Business Council
SALARY: $21.82 to $24.44 per hour DOE
DURATION: Regular Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: The employee will serve as the WIC coordinator and provide MA/LPN duties primarily for pediatric patients in the Maternal Child Health department of the Lummi Tribal Health Center. May also work with adult patients when assigned.
- Current LPN or Medical Assistant license with the State of Washington
- 1 years nursing or medical assisting experience, required
- Ability to complete WIC certifier training within 90 days of hire, required
- Experience using an electronic health record required.
- Lummi/Native American/Veteran preference policy applies.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol test to be eligible for and maintain employment, as required by the LIBC Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace Policy.
- This position requires regular contact with or control over Indian children and is therefore subject to successful and extensive criminal background check, CAMIS background check.
- Participate in continuing education to maintain certification
- Work requires regular and recurring bending, lifting, stopping and stretching while providing nursing care
- Must maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
To obtain a Lummi Indian Business Council (LIBC) application go to: http://lnnr.lummi-nsn.gov/LummiWebsite/Website.php?PageID=376 or request by e-mail email@example.com For more information contact the HR front desk (360) 312-2023. Submit LIBC application, cover letter, resume & reference letters no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date listed above. If listing degrees or certifications include copies. Mailing Address: 2665 Kwina Road, Bellingham, WA 98226. Human Resource Fax number: 360-380-6991.