Public Health NurseLummi Indian Business Council
Lummi Tribal Health Clinic - Public Health Nurse
OPEN: June 5, 2018 CLOSES: June 12, 2018
SALARY: 10 ($28.85-$32.32)
DURATION: Regular Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Public Health Nurse (PHN) promotes community health by working with families to support maternal and child health. The nurse will serve as a resource across departments to support the health and wellness of families, mothers, and children. Serves as a key team member of the New Beginnings Program supporting healthy pregnancies. Will also work with other public health nurses, clinic nurses and primary care providers to monitor and treat communicable diseases, develop preventative health strategies and programs, and provide individual and community health education programs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum Qualifications in education and work experience)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing with coursework in Public Health required
- Masters degree in Public Health preferred
- 1 year of experience in maternal and child health required
- Requires a valid Washington State License to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working with tribal communities preferred.
- Lummi/Native American/Veteran preference policy applies.
If you wish to apply, please send the REQUIRED completed employment application, resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com Please feel free to contact us at 360-312-2023 for further assistance.
Application available on our website https://www.lummi-nsn.gov/hr