Registered Dental AssistantLummi Indian Business Council
OPEN: January 10, 2018
CLOSES: February 21, 2018
SALARY: $16.50 – $18.48 DOE
DURATION: Regular Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to assist the dental team by performing a range of clinical functions. This position allows the dental team to smoothly function and better serve the patients as scheduled. Works under the direct supervision of the Dental Hygienist Supervisor. This position may include Saturdays.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum Qualifications in education and work experience)
· High School Graduate diploma or GED required.
· Dental Assistant Program Certificate required.
· Current license with the State of Washington as a dental assistant.
· Current CPR card, may obtain upon hire.
· Lummi/Native American/Veteran preference policy applies.
To obtain a Lummi Indian Business Council (LIBC) application go to: http://lnnr.lummi-nsn.gov/