MMCAP Infuse Admin Fees Coordinator
Working Title: MMCAP Infuse Admin Fees Coordinator
Job Class: Management Analyst 2
Agency: Administration Dept
- Who May Apply: Open to all qualified job seekers
- Date Posted: 11/17/2022
- Closing Date: 12/14/2022
- Hiring Agency/Seniority Unit: Administration Dept / Administration-MAPE
- Division/Unit: MMCAP Finance
- Work Shift/Work Hours: Day Shift
- Days of Work: Monday - Friday
- Travel Required: No
- Salary Range: $22.94 - $33.30 / hourly; $47,898 - $69,530 / annually
- Classified Status: Classified
- Bargaining Unit/Union: 214 - MN Assoc of Professional Empl/MAPE
- FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- Telework Eligible: Yes
- Designated in Connect 700 Program for Applicants with Disabilities: Yes
Make a difference in the lives of Minnesotans.
The work you’ll do is more than just a job. Join the talented, engaged and inclusive workforce dedicated to creating a better Minnesota.
The MMCAP Infuse is a national cooperative group purchasing organization (GPO) for government facilities that provide healthcare services. MMCAP Infuse was established in 1985, is operated by the State of Minnesota, Office of State Procurement, and is self-funded. It has over 13,000 members across all 50 states. Use of MMCAP Infuse is free for our members and purchasing from our contracts is voluntary.
MMCAP’s mission is to ensure best value for pharmaceuticals and healthcare products and services to government facilities across the nation through executing contracts that leverage aggregated member volume to drive deeper discounts.
The Administrative Fees Coordinator will conduct continuing studies of work flows, processes, and systems to ensure correct vendor pricing and compliance are adhered to and to perform financial analysis and reporting for the MMCAP. Job duties include:
- Conduct ongoing studies and data analysis to ensure MMCAP’s administrative fees are collected and validated.
- Investigate and resolve variances that are identified as unacceptable by applying knowledge of various contracts and exclusions.
- Document and report study findings.
- Revise existing processes and develop and recommend new work methods while analyzing and recording complex discrepancies.
- Collect, analyze and input data into the MMCAP’s stand-alone accounting system; make adjustments using the correct general ledger; reconcile deposits.
- Produce financial reports, provide analysis and summaries, and other information as requested.
- Assist with development and monitoring of MMCAP’s reports.
- Provide support to the MMCAP Financial Management Supervisor and other MMCAP staff on various projects.
- Two years of professional experience or three years of technical/administrative experience in process development and improvement, workflow, data systems, data and information management, data research and analysis. A bachelor's degree may substitute for one year of experience. An associate degree may substitute for six (6) months of experience.
In addition, successful candidates must possess:
- Experience analyzing business processes and providing constructive recommendations for improvement.
- Strong research and analytical skills in order to research and validate complex administrative fees.
- Strong communication skills (writing and oral) to deliver complete and accurate documentation and make presentations of the data analysis and project findings.
- Strong computing skills in a PC environment (MS Office, etc.).
- Intermediate to expert Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills and analyze complex information and issues sufficient to identify and recommend solutions.
- Exceptional organizational skills, demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines.
- Exceptional human relations skills to provide customer support to an array of MMCAP stakeholders.
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Economics, Business, Accounting, or a related field.
- Ability to quickly learn various MMCAP programs such as pharmaceutical, condom, dental, drug testing, flu, medical supplies, etc. in order to understand the terminology of products, NDC and number coding system, sizes and measurements of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical product lines.
- Experience doing data analysis for pharmaceutical or health industries.
- Experience with spreadsheets, QuickBooks, SWIFT, Crystal reports, etc.
- Experience with the state’s procurement processes and systems.
This position requires successful completion of the following: It is the policy of Department of Administration that all candidates submit a background investigation prior to employment. The background check may consist of the following components:
SEMA4 Records Check
Criminal History Check
Employment Reference Check
How to Apply
Applicants must apply to the MN Careers website http://www.mn.gov/careers Job ID 60586. Applications not submitted through the Careers site will not be accepted.
To receive consideration as a Connect 700 Program applicant, apply online, email the Job ID#, the Working Title and your valid Proof of Eligibility Certificate by the closing date to Ifrah Dualeh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Work for Us
We are committed to continually developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our state and the populations we serve. The varied experiences and perspectives of employees strengthen the work we do together and our ability to best serve the people of Minnesota.
A recent engagement survey of State of Minnesota employees found:
- 95% of employees understand how their work helps achieve their agency’s mission
- 91% of employees feel trusted to do their jobs
- 88% of employees feel equipped to look at situations from other cultural perspectives when doing their job
- 87% of employees report flexibility in their work schedule
Our benefits aim to balance four key elements that make life and work meaningful: health and wellness, financial well-being, professional development, and work/life harmony. As an employee, your benefits may include:
- Public pension plan
- Training and professional development
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 11 paid holidays each year
- Paid parental leave
- Low-cost medical and dental coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Vision coverage
- Wellness programs and resources
- Employer paid life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Health care spending and savings accounts
- Dependent care spending account
- Tax-deferred compensation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Programs, resources and benefits eligibility varies based on type of employment, agency, funding availability, union/collective bargaining agreement, location, and length of service with the State of Minnesota.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Minnesota state agencies are equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employers. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651-259-3637 or email email@example.com and indicate what assistance is needed.