Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - $2500 Sign On Bonus!
CERTIFED NURSING ASSISTANTS - CNA1 for BELLINGHAM, SEDRO WOOLLEY clinics and hospitals!
PeaceHealth is seeking a CNA - Medical, Surgical, ICU, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery Unit, Oncology, Neurology, Float Pool for a Full Time shifts for Day, Evening and Night positions.
Hourly compensation starts at $17.59, more depending on experience. *$2500 SIGN ON BONUS!**
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Assists professional nursing personnel in providing quality, compassionate patient care by performing tasks involving direct and indirect patient care, using skills and knowledge in basic nursing assistant procedures and techniques under direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
Details of the position:
- Assist in providing direct patient care as delegated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the CNA licensure.
- Perform basic technical skills which may include:CPR; taking and recording vital signs; measuring and recording fluid intake/output; applying dressings; recognizing and reporting signs and symptoms of common diseases or conditions; administering treatments as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Assist patient with personal care which may include: bathing; mouth and skin care; grooming and dressing; toileting assistance; eating and hydration.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Maintain unit supplies by stocking patient rooms and supply areas to meet patient care needs.
What you bring:
- Graduate of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant program required
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification level as required by state or facility.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
-------- For more information, contact Vicki at VGreenwald1@peacehealth.org
Whatcom - Intensive Care Department:
- Requires Washington State Medical Assistant Phlebotomist or Medical Assistant Registered license within six months of date of hire.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Competitive compensation, great benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Career advancement opportunities within your first year!
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
*Awarded 'Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America'*
• PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
PeaceHealth is a nonprofit health system offering care in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 physicians and providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities.
To learn more about a career with PeaceHealth:
PeaceHealth welcomes LGBTQ+ and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive work environment. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.