Campground Host #89439Puget Sound Energy
Make a difference in your community at puget sound energy!
Campground Host #89439
Puget Sound Energy is seeking applicants for a Campground Host with the Baker Recreation/ Energy Production Department, at its office located in Concrete, Washington. This campground host position is specifically for the Kulshan Campground and day-use area. This campground host position will support the campground operation and provide a valuable point of contact for visitors in the campground, with an emphasis on customer service and safety. The Campground Host will be supplied with a RV campsite, sewer hook-up or septic service, water hook-up and 30-amp electrical service. Campground Hosts will be required to work weekends and will be entitled to two weekdays off per week. The Campground Host is entitled to have immediate family stay with them on site. This position will interface with PSE staff, crews, and general public.
- Greeting customers
- Distributing brochures and leaflets.
- Collecting and accounting for fees.
- Tracking daily fee sheets.
- Administering campground rules and regulations affecting the public.
- Other duties may include light cleaning of restrooms and litter control.
This is a seasonal, temporary position and will begin around the end of May 2018. While on duty, and in uniform, you are an official representative of Puget Sound Energy. It is very important that you speak and act courteously and professionally.
- Campground Host is expected to live on site and be on call as required by the customer.
- Position requires a First Aid/Cardiopulmonary resuscitation/AED certification within 3 months (provided by PSE).
- Valid Washington state driver's license, and camp trailer or motor home.
- A high-school education.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Puget Sound Energy Corporate Ethics and Policies training (to be provided).
- Uniforms (to be provided).
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation/First Aid/AED training (to be provided).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to do simple math and bank deposits.
- Handheld radio skills.
Puget Sound Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.