HR GeneralistSafran Ventilation Systems USA
Safran Ventilation Systems USA currently has an opening for a HR Generalist.
Primary Responsibility: Formulates partnerships to deliver value-added service to leadership and team members that reflect business objectives and culture. Acts as a consultant to managers, team member champion, and change agent. Supports their designated business units through HR experience, proactive communication, and by driving HR initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness and business performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates a culture of inclusiveness and provides leaders the tools to successfully lead the team.
- Increases employee engagement and maintains positive employee relations by initiating actions and/or processes that improve overall communication, problem resolution and teamwork;
- Works closely with leadership to improve work relationships, build engagement, increase productivity and retention;
- Analyzes workforce trends and metrics to improve and help develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Leads the full cycle staffing development process from on-boarding to exit interviews with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Organizes talent management activities including people reviews and performance management;
- Assists in building customized plans for implementing and communicating change, providing implementation support to leaders and team members;
- Creates synergies between different locations to provide support and guidance
- Maintains knowledge of HR legal requirements and HR best practices to ensure that policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance;
- Provides HR policy, program, and procedure guidance and interpretation;
- Identifies and addresses diversity & inclusion objectives for the workforce;
- Administers benefits programs and works with vendors and Safran USA to provide guidance and issue resolution;
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with representatives of community, team member and public interest groups to increase brand awareness and corporate citizenship;
- Develops, administers, organizes, and conducts routine team member training;
- Provides guidance internally on usage of HRIS;
- Leads the local Health and Safety Program
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or a related field and 3-5 years of Human Resources experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer PHR/SPHR certification and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions and in support of group and company objectives; demonstrated ability to bring new solutions to complex issues. Basic
- Must possess familiarity with technology management and ability to run and analyze HR reports and data. Basic
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Basic
- Knowledge of HRIS systems required. Basic
- Ability to assess risk and take preventative measures to mitigate risk to business. - Basic
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills required. Basic
- Strong relationship management including teamwork, credibility, customer service, community relations, and interpersonal skills working across the organization with various levels of individuals. Basic
- Demonstrable leadership skills and the ability to build consensus, influence, and support change management. Basic
Safran Ventilation Systems USA offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, and retirement.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
Candidates for positions with Safran Ventilation Systems USA must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems USA is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail . We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.