Customer Service - Account Associate
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Account Associates work as a part of a Team to astound customers with the effective resolution, proactive account management, and customer education. They determine and resolve root causes to customer concerns and inquiries, identify appropriate revenue and service enhancement opportunities, and explore customer needs to develop loyal and profitable customers, including activations, payment arrangements, and other collections activities, when appropriate. This role is a learning role, where new experts are building skills and competencies in these areas while also demonstrating world-class skills in courtesy, concern, timely resolution, value creation, and relationship building.
- Provides astounding customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns
- Builds customer loyalty and value through effective account management, identifying and providing offers for appropriate additional products, features, and services, and collecting past due balances.
- Uses resource documentation for reference and the automated and training tools provided to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Meets department productivity and quality standards. Appropriately disburses adjustments and account credits in accordance with T-Mobile
- Approaches each call with a cando mindset and treats each customer with respect, courtesy, and a genuine desire to help.
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Work Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Windows (Required)
- Licenses and Certifications:
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Washington Pay Range : $20.00 – $23.69
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.