Information Technology Specialist 2 (ITS2)Western Washington University
This position requires knowledge of Finance, Human Resources, payroll processes, and business practices; familiarity with training techniques and learning styles; and knowledge of business process analysis and IT project management. Under general supervision, this position will support the Finance and HR applications for the Millennium FAST Data Warehouse; create custom reporting in FAST Finance and FAST HR; provide classroom and one-on-one training for FAST and Banner Finance; and provide backup support for the Banner Finance module.
Your specific roles and responsibilities are:
- Provide functional and technical support for FAST Finance and FAST HR on a daily basis.
- Provide training for FAST and Banner Finance
- Provide backup support for Banner Finance and assist with granting Banner permissions
- Research best practices and business needs and analyze process improvement opportunities.
- Assist with project management tasks.
- Consult with end users regarding IT system needs in coordination with IT project manager(s) and other business and systems analysts.
Western Washington University (WWU) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.